Saturday, October 22, 2005

I'm back (again)

I'm back (again) after far too long (again). Sorry, things have been kind of shitty around Chez Telephone lately, what with work and school and some family issues. Anyway. New post this afternoon (Sunday), with three songs for you (Tiga, Lightning Bolt, Cuiziner of TTC).

Also, I've changed the comment system so that only registered Blogger users can post, because thanks to a small but dedicated bunch of complete assholes it's been overrun with spam, which also gets forwarded to my inbox.

4 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger GCU of paradox said...

Welcome Back. Any chance you would be willing to share the peice of HTML code you used for the current listening section? I've been wanting to put something like that on my page, but don't have the coding savvy to pull it off myself.

Thanks,
Cary

P.S. If you go into your comment settings on the dashboard, you can turn on a function where people need to input a code to post (one of those squiggly letter things that machines can't read). I did it and it cuts out the spam entirely.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home