Thursday, July 08, 2004

KRAFTWERK LIVE

Kraftwerk live! Kraftwerk? Live!

Kraftwerk live!

Download the whole freakin' concert here.

Via Swen's blog. It is mighty. Read it.

EDIT Hm. After it's (finally) finished downloading, I end up with an empty 144 meg zip file. Something, I fear, is amiss. Suggestions/help, anyone?

EDIT Nothing I've tried can get the Berlin 2004 bootleg working- however, helpful reader melaten suggests bootleg.freakin.nl, which looks to have more downloadable concert bootlegs than I could possibly fit on my hard drive... Not all links guaranteed to work, of course, but still a hell of a lot. Enjoy, and thanks melaten...

4 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger herr k. said...

only a suggestion

it´s not really zipped and you have to change .zip to .mp3

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Tried it already...doesn't work. Very odd.

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger herr k. said...

connection instable and dl corrupted or it is an empty file really

here are some other kraftwerk links:
http://bootleg.freakin.nl/

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Wow...that's amazing. Thanks for the link- I'm going to be digging through these for a long time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home