Monday, August 30, 2004

Added StyPod to the links sidebar; here's an interview with Joe Beats (Non-Prophets, upcoming solo 7" on Bully Records); Philip Sherburne has a new downloadable mix; Boom Selection continue to upload mixes; proper update later as soon as the ITS department decides that it is indeed "Monday morning."

What projects do you have coming up in the near future? Will you be working with artists other than Sage? Hope certainly raised your profile.

JB: Hope gave me the boost I needed, yes. Next is a project called Indie Rock Blues; an album where I’ve remixed a bunch of indie rock songs. I’m about halfway done with that. The next project after that will be “Joey Beats and Nobs”. I’m producing the whole album and Nobs will be rhyming every song. We are about halfway through with that one as well. That album is called Smack and will definitely take longer to finish than Indie Rock Blues. IRB should be out sometime in late October or early November and Smack months later. Also, I have a 45 dropping on Bully Records sometime in the fall. This will be me taking a stab at REAL instrumental music.


I'm embarassed to say I have no idea who Nobs is, but the Indie Rock Blues project sounds exciting...

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Sandy City Waterproofing said...

Loved reading this thank yoou

 

Post a Comment

<< Home